Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ideal Protein: Before and After

Dieters,

When you are going through the phases of the Ideal Protein Diet you can measure your success by remembering what you looked and felt like before you were living healthier. I till this day look at my drivers license photo and remind myself that I do not want to go back down that road again. I know what it will cost me to live like that and I have already gone through the emotional toils of re-training my body.

It took me a lot of discipline and willpower to change my life. Now I can eat and not feel like I am going to regret it down the road. For instance when I do snack I make sure to eat healthy snacks, such as vegetables and if I have to have something crunchy I eat small portions of Lundburg rice chips, Snikiddy "eat you vegetable" chips. They are wheat free and gluten free. Remember once you are off the diet you can eat. We all just have to get into the mentality of eating to live and not living to eat. Vist us at: Our Site


Join Our Blogging Community

ideal protein, idealproteinkennewick, weight lossideal protein, idealproteinkennewick, weight lossideal protein, idealproteinkennewick, weight lossideal protein, idealproteinkennewick, weight losshealth spa therapy videosideal protein, idealproteinkennewick, weight loss

No comments:

Post a Comment